NEW ZEALANDS LEADING CERTIFIER
Telarc SAI is New Zealand's leading certifier of quality, environmental, and occupational health and safety management systems, with offices throughout the country, which helps reduce the direct costs of certification, such as travel and accommodation.
HIGH PERFORMANCE TEAM
Telarc SAI has built the most experienced assessment team in New Zealand. Our qualified auditors have backgrounds in a wide range of industry sectors providing a sound understanding of your business and management systems.
CROWN ENTITY SUBSIDIARY
Telarc SAI Ltd is a Crown Entity Subsidiary (defined by the Crown Entity Act 2004) owned by the Testing Laboratory Registration Council (75%) and SAI Global Limited, Sydney, Australia (25%).
AN ACCREDITED CERTIFIER
Telarc SAI is recognised as a Certification/Registration Body by JAS-ANZ (Joint Accreditation System - Australia and New Zealand) to certify quality and environmental management systems.
THE BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH TELARC SAI:
- Increase awareness of standards, management systems and the latest business improvement frameworks and techniques
- Effective implementation of management systems and assurance programmes
- Enhance capability to audit and maintain internal management systems
- Reduce waste and defects to enhance desired outcomes from processes
- Go beyond compliance and build a culture of continuous improvement across organisational systems and processes, based on enhanced knowledge and capability