- Course dates
To register NOW click the date & location that you would like to register below.
Feb 27 Feb 28 Auckland May 22 May 23 Auckland Jun 12 Jun 13 Wellington Aug 28 Aug 29 Auckland Sep 11 Sep 12 Christchurch Dec 03 Dec 04 Auckland
Call: Contact our Customer Service Team on 0800 004 004
Email: Email our training team at email@example.com
Note: Venues are confirmed approximately two weeks prior to course commencement
- Course Outline & Learning Outcomes
Participants learn the essentials of auditing by providing knowledge and confidence needed to complete effective internal audits.
- Managing an audit
- Conducting opening and closing meetings
- Interviewing staff
- Collecting objective information
- Relating findings to a standard
- Preparing reports that help management improve systems and performance
The Bases for this course is ISO 19011 – Guidelines for Quality and/or environmental management systems auditing. The principles apply equally to any management systems standard and example and case studies to illustrate these are used throughout the course
Auditing management systems ensures they are performing effectively and identifies where improvements can be made.
- Course Prerequisite
A good working knowledge of the standard to be audited is essential for all students of this course. Standards could include:
- AS/NZS ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems – Requirements
- AS/NZS ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems – Specifications with guidance for use
- AS/NZS 4801 Health & Safety Management Systems – Specifications with guidance for use
- NZS ISO/IEC 17025 General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories
- Additional Information
All training features assessment activities comprising a mix of practical exercises, cases studies and written knowledge based assignments. The number of participants for each course is restricted to ensure the trainer / student ratio that will facilitate effective training outcomes.
Course fees include: Tuition, morning tea, lunch & afternoon tea (Depending on course times) as well as all course notes & take home reference materials.