In House Training
Can't spare time out for training?
Looking for flexible options? Did you know Telarc Training and Improvement Solutions can provide expert training at your own premises? We offer a full range of standard training courses across Quality Management, Occupational Health & Safety, Environmental Management, plus a range of other courses across Performance & Process Improvement, Risk Management and Compliance. Telarc Training and Improvement Solutions can also tailor content specifically to suit your organisation and industry to be delivered in-house.
In-house training is an efficient, cost effective and flexible option for delivering training to groups between 6 and 20 participants. Our instructors are qualified leaders in their field, ensuring that our on-premise course content is of the highest standard with the added convenience of being delivered at your organisation.
SAI online courses available here (Please note paid for in AU$).
- We can customise programmes specifically to meet your organisation's needs and reflect your unique processes and policies
- Training programmes can be delivered in a format that suits your organisation.
- The timing and delivery of courses is based around your schedules.
- Our facilitators share their first hand industry experience with your people.
- In-house means no travel time for delegates, thus providing time/cost savings and related efficiencies.
- Delegates can observe/participate in 'live' audits on site and site specific case studies that greatly enhance the learning experience.
- In-house trainers are also qualified auditors who are able to provide course participants with the full spectrum of management system information.
Facilities & Services Required
To run a Telarc Training and Improvement Solutions In-house training course at your premises, the following training facilities and services are required:
- Tables arranged in groups of 4-5 people
- Electronic Data Projector
- 2.4m Screen
- 5ft Whiteboard
- Flip Chart & Butchers Paper (or 4-5 sheets butcher paper) per table
- VHS Video & Monitor of suitable size for number of delegates
- Morning, afternoon tea and lunch as desired by client
For information on pricing or for an obligation-free quote, please click here to contact us.