Refer also to our Case Studies and Articles on ISO Certification and review the information sheet ISO 9001 - An overview (document to be amended generated from SAI).
IMPROVE OVERALL PERFORMANCE ISO 9001 CERTIFICATION
- A recent Harvard Business School study showed that ISO adopters had higher growth rates for sales, employment, payroll and average annual earnings.1
- Your business functions in a disciplined and systematic way, no matter what happens.
- Your people are clear about what to do, how and when; they don't spend time ‘reinventing the wheel’.
- Processes are in place to ensure that problems are quickly identified and resolved.
- Better reporting means you always know how your business is doing.
REDUCE COSTS WITH ISO 9001 CERTIFICATION
- ISO management systems can help you to reduce costs by tracking and measuring outputs and identifying areas of waste or duplication.
- By having the entire process laid out and reviewed regularly, you can recognise opportunities for cost efficiencies.
GAIN A MARKETING ADVANTAGE WITH ISO 9001 CERTIFICATION
- The Telarc Registered logo clearly lets your customers know that you are certified with the market-leading certification body in New Zealand.
- The Telarc ISO 9001 certification logo can be included on your website, brochures, stationery and advertising.
- You have an endorsement that differentiates you from your competitors.
IMPROVE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION ISO 900 CERTIFICATION
- The process of gaining ISO 9001 certification can dramatically improve customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Customers will experience consistency in delivery of the product or service.
- When customers have issues, you know that there are documented and controlled resolution processes in place to ensure problems are managed effectively.
- ISO 9001 ensures minimum standards and requirements, particularly contractual obligations, are complied with.
OPEN UP NEW MARKETS WITH ISO 9001 CERTIFICATION
- Contracts and tenders may require ISO 9001 certification as a pre-requisite.
- Exporting into global markets customers may demand an internationally recognised certification.
- When potential customers ask about your quality system, you’ll always know what to say - 'ISO 9001' (it’s a phrase that works wonders).
IMPROVE STAFF PRODUCTIVITY WITH ISO 9001 CERTIFICATION
- Staff competence, training and development are maintained, which helps to keep your business at the forefront of its industry.
- For routine work, staff can follow the documented systems and procedures, so they’ll have more time to deal with critical business issues.
- Standardised processes help to ensure your business can continue to operate effectively, even when key people leave.
BENEFIT FROM CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT WITH ISO 9001 CERTIFICATION
- The process of becoming ISO 9001 certified locks in best practice, which becomes a benchmark for ongoing improvement.
- Employees at the frontline have to deal with problems everyday. By tracking and monitoring these issues through a certified system, problems become improvement opportunities.
- Improvement actions are always based on real data, not speculation or guesswork.
>> Request a quote for ISO 9001 Quality Management Certification today
1. Source: Harvard Business School, Quality management and job quality: How the ISO 9001 standard for Quality Management Systems Affects Employees and Employers, David I. Levine & Michael W. Toffel, January 2010.