- Reveals the information you need to be more successful
- Gives your customers the confidence to do business with you
- Helps you to understand what your customers need and want
- Provides a framework for improved customer service at every level
LOOKING AFTER YOUR CUSTOMERS IS TOP PRIORITY
Successful businesses understand that looking after their existing clientele is the number one priority. That means giving customers a great experience every time they do business with you. Creating a great experience doesn't happen by chance. It requires effective leadership, sound business processes, motivated staff and a desire to constantly improve.
CustomerReview™ - EVALUATE THE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE LEVEL
We evaluate a range of activities within your business to reveal where you are right now, how well you look after your customers - your strengths and weaknesses, and where you have opportunities to improve. You will receive a detailed evaluation of your company’s performance level based on the five processes that make up the Telarc Customer 1st business model.
CustomerVoice™ - HEAR THE VOICE OF YOUR CUSTOMER
CustomerVoice™ helps you to measure customer loyalty by asking the right questions about how they value their relationship with your business. Your customers will tell you everything you need to succeed - all you have to do is ask, and then listen to what they are saying. CustomerVoice will do this for you.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT CUSTOMER 1st™
- From the customer’s perspective. The Customer 1st™ business model is based solely on the experiences that customers want to receive when they deal with a company.
- CustomerReview. We look at a range of activities that tell us if the five core business processes are being delivered.
- CustomerVoice. The way to measure customer loyalty is to ask customers the right question about how they value their relationship with your business.
- Testimonials. What are people saying about Customer 1st?
- Guides. Free downloads to help you understand the programme.
To find out more about the Telarc Customer 1st programme and how it can help you drive and focus your organisation call our Customer Service Centre on 0800 004 004