Quality & Health and Safety Integrated
Small to medium sized businesses will find the Telarc Q-Safe programme ideal for simplifying their quality and health and safety management systems. When integrated in this way, businesses gain efficiencies and a simpler programme for all staff to participate in.
Approved by the Department of Labour, Telarc Q-Safe provides small and medium sized businesses with a recognised quality management system based on our Q-Base programme, and incorporates basic health and safety management.
Telarc Q-Safe has also been adapted for the Road and Civil construction industry.
The critical health and safety standard requirements covered by this programme are:
- Health and safety policy and objectives
- Health and safety coordinator
- Health and safety employee representatives
- Health and safety meetings
- Site health and safety inspections
- Access to current health and safety documents
- Health surveillance
- Health and safety and your customer
- Health and safety considerations in purchasing
- Contractor management
- Hazard identification, assessment and control
- Plant maintenance
- Accident and incident reporting, investigation and analysis
Refer to the Telarc Q-Base programme for the quality management components.
To find out more about our Telarc Q-Safe Code, download the brochure Telarc Q-Safe Certification, phone us on 0800 004 004 or email us at email@example.com
CLICK HERE TO REQUEST A QUOTE