- Reduce costs and increase profitability
- Deliver quality assurance to your clients
- Win the trust of customers and employees
- Improve the quality of your output
- Overcome daily challenges more easily
What is Total Quality Management?
Quality Management System: A set of co-ordinated activities to direct and control an organisation in order to continually improve the effectiveness and efficiency of its performance.
A Total Quality Management System will deliver real benefits.
SHOW THE WORLD YOU MEAN BUSINESS
A dynamic and robust quality management system is what separates world-class companies and organisations from the rest.
DELIVER QUALITY ASSURANCE ACROSS THE BOARD
Stakeholders, customers, suppliers and employees are reassured by your commitment to quality. You're worthy of their loyalty.
Enterprises that commit to quality management certification have to look closely at their processes, so that they can ensure consistent high quality.
REDUCE OPERATING COSTS
The process of achieving QMS certification inevitably leads to efficiencies that save materials, time and money.
OVERCOME CHALLENGES AND OBSTICLES MORE EASILY
Did you know? ISO 9001 adopters had higher growth rates for sales, employment, payroll, and average annual earnings.
(Source: Harvard Business School, Quality management and job quality: How the ISO 9001 standard for Quality Management Systems Affects Employees and Employers, David I. Levine & Michael W Toffel, January 2010)
To read more click this link to the Harvard Business School paper.
Find a Quality Management certification programme that fits
- ISO 9001 - an internationally recognised quality management system. Read about the benefits of ISO 9001 certification
- Telarc Q-Base - an alternative to ISO 9001 for small to medium enterprises (SME's). Read more
- Telarc Q-Safe - ideal for SME's, quality and health and safety management systems integrated. Read more
- Telarc Q-Safe Road and Civil - for SME's in the Road and Civil construction industry, integrates quality and health and safety management systems. Read more