Discover how Telarc's evaluation and certification processes can give your business a competitve advantage. When you can prove you have high standards and sound ethics, you're one step ahead of the rest.
In today's competitive business world, proof that you have effective quality, health and safety, and environmental management systems is more valuable than ever. It gives your existing customers a reason to stay loyal, it provides potential customers a reason to switch and it reassures suppliers and stakeholders.
While achieving certification is a process that requires time and resources, you can expect a significant return on investment. How significant? Here's what we know:
- IMPROVED BUSINESS PERFORMANCE
- ISO adopters had higher growth rates for sales, employment, payroll, and average annual earnings. (Source: Harvard Business School, Quality management and job quality: How the ISO 9001 standard for Quality Management Systems Affects Employees and Employers, David I. Levine & Michael W. Toffel, January 2010). To read more click this link to the Harvard Business School paper
- REDUCED RUNNING COSTS
- Environmental management systems save money by ensuring the efficient use of resources. Soar Printing is saving around $150,000 a year in reduced operating costs, click here to read more
- STAKEHOLDER REASSURANCE AND INDUSTRY COMPLIANCE
- IMPROVED EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT
- IMPROVED PUBLIC IMAGE
- MARKETING AND ADVERTISING ADVANTAGE
- MORE EFFECTIVE RISK MANAGEMENT
Click here to read more about the Business Benefits of Certification