Are you sure that your employees, contractors and visitors:
- Are safe at work and alerted to all hazards?
- Are informed about hazards and emergency procedures? Are identifying and managing hazards and the location of safety equipment?
- Are trained to work safely, and do not harm others?
The Health & Safety at Work Act 2015 requires businesses and organisations to provide a safe and healthy workplace for their employees and visitors. This requirement means all organisations need to identify and control health and safety hazards in the workplace.
AS/NZS 4801: 2001 allows you to do this. It is a benchmark to assess Occupational Health and Safety Management systems for organisations across Australia and New Zealand. Additionally it gives your company:
- A superior public reputation and better staff morale due to an improved safety record
- Positive evidence of your commitment to sound practices with Telarc certification
- Achievement and maintenance of appropriate safety standards with Telarc assessments
Unquestionable proof that you're meeting standards
Telarc OSH certification provides clear evidence of your commitment to sound health and safety practices. We audit across a wide range of Health and Safety criteria, to cater for every type and size of business.
Auditing process assists compliance
After a Telarc audit, you'll receive an independent, authoritative and impartial report. This will help you to maintain the health and safety standards required by your chosen criteria, which are appropriate for your organisation.
Which certification programme is right for you?
Choose an OSH certification programme that suits your business:
- AS/NZS 4801: 2001 This standard helps you to establish, implement a system, and continually improve your occupational health and safety management. It is appropriate for businesses of any size. It is easily integrated with your existing ISO 9001 Quality or ISO 14001 Environmental Management System standards.
- OHSAS 1800 This is the European equivalent to AS/NZS 4801. Like AS/NZS 4801, it is designed to harmonise with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 systems.
- ACC audits.
- Telarc Q-Safe Code. Our own health and safety certification programme for small-to-medium sized businesses. Builds on the Telarc Q-Base Code quality management system.
- Telarc Workplace Safety Code. A Code of Practice that provides small to medium sized enterprises with a model for their health and safety management systems. It is based on the AS/NZS 4801 Health and Safety Standard and the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015.