Below is a link to the full checklist of the key points on the website. You will require around half a day to go through the checklist, regulations and worksafe guidance.
- Read through the website to understand the detail in the new requirements and refresh yourself on existing requirements.
- The checklist is structured to make sure that you have covered off the key points on of the new regulations.
- The title of each subject page has further been hyperlinked to the relevant section on the WorkSafe New Zealand site.
- For further clarification and detail the relevant parts of the new regulations have been identified or hyperlinked for your convenience.
- Tick off or initial each section on the checklist as you work through the website material.
The Health and Safety at Work (Hazardous Substances) Regulations 2017 Independent Study Checklist
The new regulations are lengthy. The point of this task is for you to understand the key points and changes, hence the whole of the new regulations is not covered. However, please take the time to look through the contents page and make yourself familiar with where to locate the necessary information should you require it, particularly if you require industry specific regulations.